BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 20, 2010

SwEeT PoEm..

i love the way you touch me,
always sending chills down my spine,
i love that you are with me,
and glad that you are mine.

i love the way you threat me,
can feel something deep my heart,
its make me know that you love me,
hope i'll be the one of your part.

how far the river,
love remain forever.

i know our love so strong,
you and me will never get wrong.

thew the lay be on mine,
your heart will always be mine

not really during the call,
up rise will never fall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cik ayu...adakah nukilan sendiri??

Anonymous said...

the luv u wish to be,
turn the world into the friend,
all the part we should see,
from the wholly part of the land.

ayu abu bakar said...

separuhnya nukilan sy tp ada gak sumbangan seseorg yg bg sy idea.